Vermont Driver Positions Available Now - Great Pay & Benefits
As a growing Addison County company, we are looking to full full-time and part-time tow truck driver candidates interested in helping people, working in a team environment and seeking an interesting and exciting career that presents new challenges each day. Duties will include but not limited to towing, accident recovery of light to heavy duty vehicles, service calls including flat tire changes, jump starts, vehicle unlocks and general roadside assistance and equipment hauling with a road tractor and trailer.
- Take care of equipment and customer vehicles
- Problem solve and communicate effectively (written & verbal)
- Live or relocate to the New Haven area due to on call coverage
- Excel in a teamwork environment and work alone as situations dictate
- Work in challenging, high energy recovery situations
- Complete invoices, driver reports, and equipment maintenance records
- Pass criminal background check and random drug testing
- Interact with customers and provide quality customer service
CDL and driving experience preferred but not required, clean driving record is a plus
Competitive pay based on work ethic, license endorsements and experience. Compensation structure includes hourly, and commission pay. We offer a generous benefits package that includes healthcare, IRA match, paid vacation, sick and holiday pay and uniforms. Work schedule is days and will include a rotation basis of a couple nights and one weekend coverage. Please download, complete, and return the below application to schedule an interview.